Thursday, May 04, 2006

On my actual birthday, i went to school. Yes sschool. Pathetic! But anyways, baby picked me and angel up to Wheelock for dinner. We had Fish and Co. After dinner, we then drove off to Far East to meet up with Jingyin. After walking a few rounds of Far east, we finally decided to head to Rouge. Had a few drinks there and took photos. As the place was dusty, we headed off to find somewhere else to chill. We headed to Liquid Kitchen which was nearby Great world. We sat and chilled and talked. Ah, memories. I truly did enjoy myself. Hopefully, Jingyin and Angel would be true friends. Not like some people.


The babes.













The boyfriend and i.













My birthday kiss from the Boyfriend.












My birthday kiss from the babes.














All of us.












The babes and I.